No Attack Dogs in Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer
Robert Bowling, once again, was kind enough to answer some questions from the community. Below is a summary of the new information:
- If your partner goes down in Special Ops, he will go into Last Stand mode and is able to crawl to safety. You will need to revive him: if you both go down, it's game over.
- There are no attack dogs in MW2 multiplayer, they are in Special Ops though.
- There will be challenges for everything: weapons, classes, weapon attachments etc.
- In Special Ops, Juggernauts will spawn randomly around the mission just like normal enemies, but you won't encounter them too often.
- They are real beasts so it's best to deal with them from a far, as they unload massive suppressive fire.
- There is a high chance that a MW2 soundtrack will be released.
- There will be Regular, Hardened and Veteran difficulty settings in Special Ops. Difficulty changes enemy aim, bullet damage, and increases the goal required to win the level.